Best PTE Coaching In Delhi
PTE is an academic English language test that is given by non-native English speakers planning to study abroad. Through this test, a candidate’s Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking skills are judged. Most of the questions asked in the test aim at checking two skills together, like listening and reading or reading and speaking. The complete test is done in a single session, whose duration is 3 hours, and is taken sitting at a computer in a secure test environment. The speaking part of the exam is taken online and the candidate’s voice is recorded and sent for marking. The results are declared within 5 days. Also get Online PTE Coaching for better results.
Kinds of PTE Exam
The Pearson Language Tests, a unit of Pearson PLC Group takes the test in two formats to judge the English language skills of non-native speakers. The name of the tests includes PTE Academic and PTE Academic UKVI.
PTE Academic Exam
The PTE Academic exam is taken throughout the year and is given by the students planning to get admission to a university or institution by taking PTE Training in Delhi. There are four sections in the exam including reading, writing, listening, and speaking. The scores obtained by the candidate are valid for two years.
Why Students Choose The PTE More for Education Abroad?
There are several good reasons for choosing PTE more than other English proficient test recognized across the world. Why students prefer the PTE more is detailed below:
1. Secure: The PTE test is conducted securely to make sure there is no scope of insecurity at any stage. There are many effective measures taken to make sure the test security like palm-vein scanning, data forensics, and randomized test forms.
2. Flexible:One of the highly considerable factors is the flexibility that the PTE offers to the applicants. The dates for the test are made available for the applicants for more than 360 days in a year at over 250 authorised test centres across the world.
3. Fair:The unbiased method of marking used make the PTE test more dependable. There is a computerized marking used in the conducted test that makes sure the entire applicants are given the score impartially and accurately.
4. Unlimited: Students and other applicants appearing for the PTE test are free to share the scored results with as many universities or educational institutions in the world to seek admission to the different course offering higher education or specialized studies with no additional cost applies. Thus, the unlimited application can be done.
5. Fast: There is no longer waiting unlike a few other tests for the test takers. All the applicants can get to know the results generally within 5 business days.
More About PTE (Pearson Test of English)
The PTE Academic exam is an online English language test taken by many educational institutions located around the world. The students planning to go abroad for studying or immigration purposes are supposed to give this test to prove their English language competency. This three-hour-long computer-based test laid more emphasis on English that is used daily rather than high-level English language and judge students’ ability to effectively understand the language they speak every day. The standard cost of the PTE Academic exam fee is INR 13,300. In case, candidates book their PTE exam within 48 hours of the PTE test date, they are supposed to pay the PTE Late Booking Fee worth INR 13,965. Also we provide services of Online PTE Coaching in Delhi and contact us for more details.
How is the PTE Score Calculated?
1. The PTE scoring is done from 10 to 90
2. Here 10 is the lowest score and 90 being the highest score
3. There can be 1 point increment
4. The PTE score is also made available using a graph to facilitate easy understanding and to help applicants know the areas for improvement. Students can surely score very well by joining best PTE coaching in Delhi facilitated by Transglobal Overseas.
Frequently Asked Questions
IELTS and PTE are standard English language tests given by students applying for admission to a university or college in another country. While most universities and colleges accept both IELTS and PTE scores, there are circumstances when a college or university may prefer one exam over the other. PTE is a computer-based test with a scale of 10-90 points, whereas IELTS is a paper-based exam with a scale of 1-9 points.
Candidates who have passed the PTE Academic exam can obtain their results by logging into the online account they created during the PTE registration process. PTE would send an email to candidates telling them that their results were available on their registered id. Candidates must check their results by logging into their accounts.
The overall PTE Score ranges from ten to ninety points. There is no standard for a good PTE score. Every college/university will have a minimum PTE score that students must acquire in order to be considered for admission. As a result, candidates must guarantee that they obtain the PTE Score that the college/university requires. It is a general rule that a better score will offer up a wealth of alternatives for individuals interested in studying abroad.
In Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand, the PTE Academic exam is commonly accepted by universities and institutions. Apart from the countries mentioned previously, many more educational institutions accept PTE Scores as part of their admissions process.
The usual fee for the PTE Academic exam is Rs 11,271 plus 18 percent GST, for a total of Rs 13,300. If you book your exam late, the late fee is Rs. 14,089 plus 18 percent GST, for a total of Rs. 16,625.