PTE Online Preparation
The Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, similar to other standardized tests for the English language, has separate sections aimed at evaluating the reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills of the candidates. Candidates preparing for the PTE test can refer to the beneath preparation tips to get a good score.
Some preparation tips for the reading section
- For the MCQ where the candidates have to select one single answer are suggested to read the text and click on the correct option based on the tone or content of the text by selecting one response.
- In the Reading and Writing section, a text will be displayed on the screen with several gaps. Candidates must fill in each gap from a drop-down list of response options.
PTE Preparation Tips:
- Summarize the spoken text, after carefully listening to the recording, candidates are supposed to write a 50 to 70-word summary
- For MCQ with multiple answers, after listening to the recording, answer a multiple-choice question on the tone or content of the recording.
Speaking & Writing section
- Candidates must repeat the sentence, after carefully listening to the recording.
- Also, carefully describe the image provided in detail to get a good score.