Masters in Australia
With over 40 universities (mostly government) and 700,000 foreign students, Australia is gaining ground in the United Kingdom and the United States as the most popular study abroad locations. There is a strong benefit to understanding the potential of a Masters in Australia, which offers 22,000 courses to choose between.
Why Choose Masters in Australia?
Your education in Australia qualifies you to serve in the workforce. Graduates from Australian educational institutions are welcomed by potential employers in Australia and globally.
- 79 percent of graduates are working full-time.
- 6% of undergraduate students in post-secondary education.
- Self-employed students account for 4% of all students.
The duration of an Masters program is around one to two years.
Intake & Application Deadlines
Universities have different deadlines.
The following are the specifics of Australian university admissions and deadlines:
• You must register by the end of October for the first term (February to June) and by the April end for the second semester (July to November).
Eligibility Criteria for MS Program in Australia
To apply for Masters Program in Australia one must have met the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have an undergraduate degree in the respective field
- Work experience is required for mostly Masters programs
- Students must give the entrance tests. Standard test scores such as GRE and GMAT are required by the universities in australia. Other universities might not ask for these scores.
Foreign students who are from non-native English-speaking nations must submit an English language proficiency score.
The minimum scores required are as follows:
- IELTS – 6.5 or more
- TOEFL – 80 or above
The tuition fee of Masters Programs varies from 20,000 to 60,000 AUD. It also depends on the course and institutions chosen.