- All the universities and the GRIFFITH COLLEGE DUBLIN ( 3 CAMPUSES ACROSS IRELAND & IT CARLOW Institute of Technology are ranked in the top 5% globally.
- US President Barack Obama has called the Irish people “among the best educated in the world”.
- In the past thirty years, successive Irish Governments have put enormous resources into education and research.
- Irish Government hear from CEOs of cutting edge companies that the strengths of Irish-educated graduates are crucial to their decision to establish in Ireland. These include companies like Boston Scientific, Apple, Intel, Pfizer, IBM, Citi, Facebook, Yahoo, Google and LinkedIn as well as: 8 of the world’s top 10 ICT companies, 8 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical and life science companies, half of the world’s major financial services companies.
- Ireland has the youngest population in Europe, with 35% of the population under 25 and a vibrant social scene to match.
- Over 2, 00, 000 international students
- International Students can work Part-time (approximately 20 hrs/week); Excellent wages: € 12 TO 13 PER HR
- Close links between educational institutions & thriving economy.
- An English speaking country.
- 50 mins away from London.
- 12 months stay back option after the completion of the degree course
- Easy Permanent Residency options available for Indian Students
- INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AND EXCELLENT CAMPUS PLACEMENTS IN SOME OF THE SPECIALIZED COURSES.
A) Qualifications are internationally recognized, and higher education system provides the full academic range through arts and the humanities, the social sciences, medicine, science, business & management and engineering.
B) Ireland is one of the best-educated countries in the European Union, and continues to be a destination of choice for international businesses from around the globe, based largely on the quality of Ireland’s education system.
C) Ireland is a high-tech hub for Europe and the wider world, with major technological companies such as Intel, Google, Facebook, eBay, Twitter, Hewlett Packard having their European headquarters in the country.
A) NFQ Level 7 = Ordinary Bachelor Degree (3 years duration)
B) NFQ Level 8 = Honours Bachelor Degree (3-4 years duration)
C) NFQ Level 8 = Higher Diploma (1 year duration)
D) NFQ Level 9 = Postgraduate Diploma (1 year duration)
E) NFQ Level 9 = Masters Degree (1-2 years duration)
F) NFQ Level 10 = Doctoral Degree (approximately 4 years duration)
A) Undergraduate courses are usually for the duration of 4 years.
B) 70% to 85% for undergraduate courses
C) IELTS: 6.0
A) Postgraduate courses are usually for the duration of 1 year.
B) Fresher's MBA is available
C) 50% - 60% for postgraduate courses
D) IELTS: 6 TO 6.5
A) Undergraduate fees ranges from € 9,100 to € 20,300
B) Average PG fees ranges from € 9,150 to € 20,000
C) MBA fees can range upto € 30,000.
B) MSC IN IT
ALL ENGINEERIG PROGRAM AVAILABLE IN BACHELORS DEGREE - Griffith College Dublin
Mostly all the courses. Kindly follow below the link for the course details:
B) http://www.gcl.ie/ (LIMERICK CAMPUS)
C) http://www.gcd.ie/ (CORK CAMPUS)
A) Dublin City University
B) Dublin Business School
C) University college Dublin
If you have any querry for related services ... We are availableContact us